Saturday, September 19, 2009

Welcome to Photography by MCF!

After doing a combined family/photography blog for a year (to check it out, click here), I decided it might be a good idea to separate them. I love sharing my new photographs with everyone and it's hard to balance that between all of the family outings and updates. Hopefully, this will serve as my creative outlet to post my photography!

It should also be said that any photos posted on this site are available to order as prints, just contact me at mfarnsworth1AThotmailDOTcom if you are interested. I'm not out there to rip anyone off with my prints, so please do not steal my photos. Definitely NOT cool. I'm happy to share my pictures with anyone who is wanting a little piece of my art, so if you want one, JUST ASK!
Here are some recent shots taken at the State Fair.



No comments:

Post a Comment